If you have a TSP printer, and you need to reset it, this is the guide for you.
- Turn off your printer on the left side
- When looking at the back of the printer, you will find a button that says RST (reset). Depending on the model, there might be a cover which you need to take off. Find something pointy like a pencil and move on to step 3
- Take your pencil or pointy object and hold down the RST (reset) button for 3 seconds. While still holding in the reset button, turn on the receipt printer. Keep pressing the reset button for 10-15 seconds more. When the two front lights stop flashing, the receipt printer is reset
- Switch the receipt printer off and back on
- Open Settings on the iPad and select Bluetooth
- Tap the info icon next to the printer you have just reset
- Click Forget this device and confirm
Congrats! You have now reset your printer! 🤩 Click here to connect the printer to your iPad again.